Friday, November 26, 2010

Put up tree & have a fire

tonight I hope!

At 3:30 today, Steve will be off work for 11 days! I gave him my truck to drive to work and skipped Black Friday. We have some serious deep in our driveway! The kids and I are going to stay home and play in the snow! I'm suiting up, sled hill here we come.

With the last two days of this three day week canceled, a lot of chores got done around the house. I am feeling better already;-) Marina's Birthday & Thanksgiving were nice but went too fast. The kids had pie and ice cream after dinner and then birthday cake again right before bed. Steve mentioned something about cake for breakfast...

Steve was up way late...

Mushrooms, the only thing kids don't have to eat!
Thankfully this was just what she ordered.

Extra disk for their viewing pleasure.

We had wanted to go to a movie yesterday, but ran out of time. Maybe this weekend, except we might go ice-fishing. Not enough time in the day to do it all. At retirement maybe? Is there ever enough time?

I'm hoping for a happy New Year that includes continuity and peace! I'm off to Walmart.com to finish the calendar for Christmas, it takes me forever to put them together. I missed our photo opp for Christmas cards last night, so it'll be at church on Sunday.

Have a terrific Thanksgiving weekend!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment