Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our family...

Our weekend!

Friday was awesome. After we finished our chores we made it to the hill at the school. Fresh untouched powder, all ours for the taking. A great way to burn the extra calories, deep snow!

Well, we made it to the movies on Saturday and got one of the last spots in the parking lot at Century 16, what the??? It was jam packed. Never will I go to that theater again...no drink refills, unless you pay $3. We spent over $50 on a cartoon. Regal is way better for the $.

We just put the kids to bed to read and now I'm off to pack because I'm leaving to Vegas tomorrow. Hoping for some good times, it should be really fun at UNLV! I'm definitely going to miss the family, but I'm looking forward to Steve having a whole week with the kids. Lots of running around for him, thank goodness he doesn't have to work. His days on paper already look full.

I'm also hoping for a plane with free wi-fi from Anchortown to Seattle and on. Thanks to Honda for the promo! I can finish my Christmas calendar on the plane, yehoo! I just finished our Christmas card order online before I got on my blog. Check that off the list, NEXT.

The countdown to Christmas is on...

Take care all.
Happy trails
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment