Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My waterlogged camera works!

Yeahhhhhh!

During our vacation, as we were leaving from our first trip to the river, I slipped on a rock and went down in the water with my bag (cell, camera, planner). I was also carrying the video camera, which I saved. My camera was toast, having a lens error issue. I put my SD card in other peep's cameras for the rest of our vacation. My cell didn't work until I took it apart (it's held together by duck tape) and blew out the water from the battery. I still can't turn it on and off, ugh!

I have been searching & bidding for a like camera on eBay for the last 10 days. Steve mentioned trying my old camera again this morning & what do you know...yehoo! The pic in this blog is me at 5 am testing my old faithful camera. It works!!!! The replacement value is more than I paid for the camera new...Canon Powershot A540. I'm going to keep bidding, it's obvious as hard as I am on cameras that I need a back up.

It's going to be an awesome day with Hunter.
He's treating me to a movie after we clean up our bedrooms. A nice rainy week at home, cleaning, organizing, & hanging out. I'm off to celebrate my good fortune!

Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment