Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First post in a week...or more?

Viva amore!
Lovin the moon in the morning.Can you say obsessed...?

Hunter the most...of course!

You meet the darnedest creatures
in some of the best establishments!

LoneStar after church on Sunday,

Hubba hubba!

What day is it? Some times I have to stop and think...am I coming, am I going, help, Calgon take me away. j/k ;-) Girl Scouts tonight and Cub Scouts tomorrow. All said, I actually feel better now than I have all week. Been squeezing in cardio every day & upper body when I can. I spent today presenting at Chugiak. It's very rewarding and a lot of fun to talk to students about the future.

Not too many pics this week. We had a great weekend with the kids while we were moving two boats and a motor home, ugh! We took them to storage while they were still covered...fun watching Steve drive under lights ;-) The pucker factor took effect, not to mention all the looks he got while driving.

A fast and furious weekend ahead too...will post pics! I'll be alone with hubby, yehoo! I plan on laying in bed for hours. We have mucho many plans with the kids for weeks to come, it never ends, especially scouts! Clam season is also less than two months out...time to start planning, here comes summer.

Hope life is good for all, it feels pretty good here!

Take care ~Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment