Friday, October 23, 2009

Our week...with pictures!

What a week! It started out with snakes and moved on to airplanes. After I presented at Aviation on Wednesday, I snuck over to the Honor Roll assembly. I had told the kids I wouldn't be there, but it worked out, yehoo! We are sooo proud of our kids. They both made honor roll and Hunter had PERFECT attendance, of course, he's my kid!
The week ended today with portfolio share in Marina's classroom. What a beautiful day it turned out to be, over 50 degrees! We sat outside and checked out Marina's portfolio at the picnic tables. Steve and I are alone this weekend ;-). We're still winterizing...we missed out on covered storage for the motor home so Steve is improvising in the driveway! Work work work, play play play...it should be a great weekend no matter what. We are home alone too...what a life.
Hope everyone has a great sunny weekend! Love, Heather

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks like a GREAT week --EVERYONE looks very happy in the pictures you posted!
    Congratulations to both kids on the grades and to P.N. for the perfect attendance, I know my kids never have perfect attendance, seems like they get a cold a semester....or 2 per quarter if you're Manderzz who doesn't eat healthy!

    ReplyDelete