Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do you believe in Karma?

Good becomes good!

and bad, well, look for a lump of coal in the ol' stocking. Try being good, because the bad really multiplies! We're thankful to have so many people in our lives who care. When I think our life is rough, I think about people who are alone and without support. No matter how things are or what comes our way, we are truly blessed to have each other and our family and friends. Thanks be to God! I hope everyone has a safe and fantastic holiday! Happy trails...

We all love the magician,
pick me, pick me!

The kids are getting too big for this.

Mom & Me Tea with Girl Scouts.

Steve & Hunter bowling with Cub Scouts,
after the kids Christmas party.

The DEL team!
Thanks goodness it's over.

Christmas program at church.

Yummers I never got to try, dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment