Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween week...

Happy weekend!
Hunter all decked out.

Hunter raced his boat in the rain gutter regatta on Thursday at scouts. He did an awesome job and took 1st place. This was after the Fall Festival at Aquarian, where we ate chili to our hearts content and enjoyed the fun of costumes, candy, and the haunted woods.

Marina is Sierra from
Total Drama World Tour.

I bought a set w/horns, tail, and a wand,
very fitting if my husband had been around.

Hunter is a skeleton.

Marina wanted me to take this...?
the end of the road for us this day.

We had a reprieve on Friday & actually got to enjoy the day, shopping and hanging with my handsome hubby, who was off for other reasons...ha! I went to the UAA Halloween carnival with the kids this afternoon. Steve stayed home to finish making moose pepperoni and get started making cheesy halibut in dill sauce for dinner. Now we're all cleaning house and getting ready for my mom's 75th birthday on Monday. Lots to do and a very little time to do it.

Happy Halloween eve to all!
Take care,
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment