Monday, May 3, 2010

What a weekend!

3 more weeks of school!

Planting seeds tonight...
for another spectacular squash season!

We hurled the old dishwasher off the porch.


The ACTE Conference was over on Saturday just in time to get to the bowling alley to meet the Girl Scouts. We bowled for two hours and then went to Bouncing Bears. I am not sure why they were so hyped up about that place. I guess I might feel differently if I were 11.

The week ahead is filled with fun & adventure. Steve brought the Bayliner home tonight, yehoo! Hopefully we will be out in PWS this weekend getting some fresh shrimp and rockfish. No lingcod until July 1 darn it. It will be nice to be at one with nature sleeping under the stars. I've got to remember to charge the video camera, last summer we got great whale footage in the area we are going.

In case I don't have time to post again,
Happy early Mother's Day to all you moms!
Here is to sunny days ahead!
Take care everyone, ;-) Heather

My handsome hubby!

Hunter & Luke

Jaz & Caitlyn

Marina & Krista

Raimey & Krista

Our handsome boys!

Reading the rules at Bouncin Bears

Krista & Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment