Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blueberries are us!

Happy Sunday!
Back to the work tomorrow; Steve has the kids all day, yehoo! We also have a super special family gig tomorrow, I am sooo excited. We are going to be making connections and moving forward, even in the face of adversity ;-)
( and that is putting it mildly)
Hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Happy trails, Heather

Took Hunter to work with me Friday!
Krista is one of my favorite people,
she has taught me sooo much!
I love Marina's new glasses, very cute!
The blueberries are gigantic and beautiful.
We had a fire at the Summerlin cabin!
Me and hubby!
Blueberries forever...
Thank you for the invitation Alana,
we'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!! Ours are just starting to come out...Won't be "good" picking for weeks though. Can't wait to see what the big event is.

    ReplyDelete