Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy belated birthday...to you and me!

 Feels so good to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
...and to see a blue sky, hear the birds singing, and feel the love flowing like a river.

It's nice to know that there are smart peeps out there who can figure out all of the b.s. and make the appropriate decisions. It's even more awesome to know that with what we are owed, we are one year ahead, and I am super excited to pay off the rest in another two years! Finally, no more $ stress or any other kind! lol :-)

Karma karma, I love it! I am responsible for myself and my choices, good or not so good! I hope the grass is really greener. Now for the rest of the story...even for the peeps who don't want to help themselves, they too deserve what is owed to them. I plan to help make that happen!

loving life!
Prayers for my hubby out moose hunting.
Happy Labor Day weekend! 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment