Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our life...

These days...

I only planted 2 sunflowers this year,
one for Hunter & one for Marina.

Here they are...with froggy me in tow!

What I thought was a two hour gig,
is really a four to five hour deal!

Once a month if all goes as planned,
not going to hold my breath!
Nothing with me is ever typical...

Seriously...?

Marina joined cross country running!

Bowling with Jeremiah and Hunter.

Our kids were so happy to hang with Jeremiah!

Lunch with Kathy at Moose Tooth,
nice meal & good company before chemo...

Digging up our 4 types of potatoes!
We have purple potatoes,
very cool!

Maureen & her mom picked me up and took me to La Mex while Steve was hunting! It put a little happy in my day, during some extremely hard times. I was still dressed, which is rare, so I went. The kids wanted some time home alone, they were way to excited to get me out the door, ha. Later bedtime, unlimited electronics...hmmm! Whatever works?

I love Mo!

Thanks Rama!

I finally am getting over the nausea. I ate wonderful eggs, hash browns, & toast for brunch. Steve's schedule working nights & weekends is playing havoc here. A blessing too, for me especially, but, OUR schedule for us and our family is wankers. I don't sleep, he doesn't sleep, we don't see each other...Although I'm happy Steve gave up his lead, ramp bid time cannot come soon enough.

Now to plan our vacation bids for the year...always difficult to manage with so many orders going on. I just figured out who has who when, now to try to make it work...? Ha!

Life is good...
Heather

p.s.
Karma is a funny thing,
you don't always see it come around.
Let me say, if it does, pay attention.
Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment