Monday, July 11, 2011

Our world tour - part five!

Tangles, Alaska
Cleaning up our ride...

Scouts before we left.

Leaving Anchortown, LATE!

Three grayling later...

The family at Tangles.

Critter & Jeremiah

anyone seen a smore?

double rainbow...

a nice meal at camp...
then smores!

I love my hubby!
Awesome to see Chris!
Kendra & Jeremiah
Chris & Mike

The next morning at the lake.

Hunter got his 1st lake trout.

I got the 2nd lake trout.

Boys & toys...

A snack with a view...


our last bit o time at Tangles...

Saw beavers, river otters, arctic turns, ptarmigan,
sea gulls, eagles, owls, sheep, moose...
we are so blessed ;-)

my hair is growing on me...

Hunter finally got to grayling fish,
on our way out while I made lunch.

Put away for another day...
soon!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment